You aren’t alone in the complex world of financial planning. It’s not just about investments – it’s about making the right choices in your life to optimize your long-term financial well being.
The financial advisors at CNB are trusted resources in our community and have earned and work towards certifications in retirement services (CISP, and CPC), financial planning (CFP®), investment analysis (CFA, AFIM, CMFC®), and trust administration (CTFA and CSNP).
Our stable of experienced Financial Planners are readily available to help you review all aspects of your personal finances and we understand that there are plenty of goals that you would like to meet:
- Helping your family – your parents and children, education
- Protecting your lifestyle – replacing income, personal health, family security, protecting your business
- Achieving financial comfort – managing your nest egg, generating income, paying less tax
- Planning for retirement – clarifying your vision, managing change, health challenges, housing options
- Building a legacy – preserving your estate, giving to charity
With an Optimum Checking account relationship, one of the key benefits is free targeted financial plans and ongoing financial planning guidance. In addition, clients of the Wealth Strategies Group are entitled to their own personal Financial Planner.
Learn more about the Optimum Checking.
If you would like additional information, please use the contact us form
or if you would like to speak with a Financial Services Professional, please call 585.419.0670.
Investment Planning | Trust and Estate Planning | Insurance Planning | Retirement Planning