Now you have another way to bank on the go with CNB's Text Banking. Simply use your mobile phone to send a secure text message to 226563 and you can receive the most commonly used banking functions. Save this text number to your contacts as CNB Text Banking for easy access.
Text banking can be used to quickly access:
• Balance for the account that you have requested and enabled for text banking.
• Account Transfers between your text banking accounts
• History provides a list of transactions for the text banking account provided
• Help provides you with our Text Banking Helpful Hints and Frequently Asked Questions
Instruction on how to use CNB’s Text Banking:
Balance Inquiry. BAL CK01
This text would provide you with the balance for the checking account created with the short name CK01.
Transaction history. HIST SV01
This text would provide a transaction History for the savings account created with the short name SV01.
Transfer Funds. XFER CK01 SV01 30
This text would transfer from the checking account created with the short name CK01 to the savings account created with the short name SV01 in the amount of $30.
Text the following commands to 226563 for commonly requested information.
Printable Text Banking Wallet Card with Commands
Printable Text Banking Instructions
Helpful Tips and Frequently Asked Questions:
- Add 226563 to your list of mobile contacts and save it as the name CNB Text Banking
- Text messages are not case sensitive — you can use "b" or "B"
- If you send a text from outside the U.S., you may incur roaming fees; check with your carrier for details
- If your device is lost or stolen, or there are changes to your wireless carrier provider or mobile number, log in to Online Banking and cancel or edit your Text Banking service