I have received a new card
I would like to change my PIN number
I need to report a lost or stolen card
You have received this new card for one of the reasons indicated below:
1. You are a new card holder or you require a replacement card.
2. Your current card has expired. (Your current PIN will continue to be valid with this card.)
- Please sign your new card immediately. Your card is not valid until you sign it!
- For your protection, do not write your (PIN) on your card.
- Treat your Debit Card as you would treat your credit cards, check book, or cash.
- Never reveal your PIN to anyone.
- Remember to save your receipts which contain important financial information.
- Use ATMs wisely. Always be alert and aware, especially in unfamiliar surroundings or at night.
To ACTIVATE your NEW card, call (800) 992-3808 from any phone or use your card with PIN at any ATM. Replacements for expiring cards will continue to use current PIN. After activation, you may customize your PIN using the automated phone system.
Change Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
After activation, you can call (800) 992-3808 at any time to customize your PIN using the automated phone system.
Report a Stolen or Lost Card
During business hours, contact a representative immediately at:
(585) 394-4260 or (800) 724-2621
After business hours, call the number below and follow the voice prompts:
(585) 394-4260 ext. 3 or (800) 724-2621 ext. 3