Chances are you have plenty of things on your “To Do” list besides managing your investments. And handling the complexities of today’s investment environment is really a full-time job. That’s why you should consider our ChosenTM Active Portfolios, where our experienced investment officers handle the day-to-day management of your portfolio.
Canandaigua National Bank & Trust's investment management philosophy involves a process of disciplined, personalized investment that is focused on your needs and consistent with the conservative principles we’ve been employing since 1919, in an effort to both grow your assets and keep them safe and sound over shifting economic cycles. Our investment process includes:
- Helping you develop financial goals that are consistent with your life goals and objectives
- Understanding and managing the risks that affect your investment objectives
- Determining the proper allocation for your investment portfolio based upon your investment time horizon and appropriate risk exposure
- Maintaining a long-term focus by avoiding speculation and market timing
- Providing on-going education and advice, conducting regular reviews of portfolios relative to client specific goals and making adjustments as necessary
CNB's actively managed portfolios are managed according to six broad investment objectives and are custom built to meet your time horizon and comfort for risk.
|Chosen Active Portfolios
(Aggressive to Conservative)
|Chosen Growth with Income
|Chosen Income with Growth
|Chosen Capital Preservation
|Chosen Fixed Income
In the ever changing global environment we understand the need to have a flexible investment plan that can be modified or rebalanced to meet your objectives. Our Officers average over 20 years of investment experience and the breadth of capabilities enables us to help you navigate challenges that arise so that you are able to successfully achieve your financial goals.
If you would like additional information, please use the contact us form
or if you would like to speak with a Financial Services Professional, please call 585.419.0670.