CNBillPay provides you with an easy, convenient and secure way to pay your bills through CNB's Online Banking Center. And it's free for CNB Online Banking users.
CNBillPay allows you to:
- Pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer
- Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees
- Track your payments history at a glance and follow all your past, present and future scheduled transactions
- Receive helpful e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail
- Save money every month on stamps and trips to the post office by making payments online
Helpful Hints for the improved CNBillPay:
Helpful Hints Reference Guide
- The first time you log in using Online Banking, you have to create challenge prompts, create a security key and accept the terms & conditions. When using the Mobile App, you will not have to create the challenge prompts or create a security key.
- For enhanced online security, certain transactions you do within CNBillPay will require you to answer one of your challenge phrases.