Windows 8 - Internet Explorer 10 interim fix for Online Banking
We are working with our Online Banking vendor to correct this issue, but in the mean time, please view the interim fix information here.
The Enroll Option
The Enroll Option is for new customers requesting a Login ID and Password for access to Online Banking. You can enroll here.
The Enroll Option is also for new businesses requesting a Login ID and Password for access to Online Banking. You can enroll here.
For existing customers, your Login ID will remain the same in our new system. There is no need to re-enroll. You will need to select "First Time User" during your first Online Banking login in order to establish a new password. Use the login box at the top of this page, enter your existing login name, leave the password field empty, check the "First Time User" checkbox, and click the "Login" button.
Video Tutorials and Printable Instructions
|First Time Login Instructions
|Registering Your Computer (Second Time Logging in and Annually Thereafter)
Please Note: You will be required to re-register your computer annually on the anniversary of your first-time logging into the Online Banking Center. If you've registered your computer but continue to be prompted to get new secure codes each time you log in, please see the information below on cookies to help resolve that issue.
Instructions to Download Register Transactions
Please follow these steps:
- From the online banking left menu, select the Register option under Accounts (or from the overview page, double click on the account)
- Select the account from which you wish to download data from the account drop down
- On the right hand side of the menu bar, click on the Display drop down and select ‘Export to File’
- Then, from the drop down to the right, select the type of file you wish to download ( spreadsheet - xls, spreadsheet - csv, Microsoft OFX - ofx, Quicken - qfx, Quickbooks - qbo)
- Click Submit - located just below the file selection
Please note: Procedures to update your Financial Institution for Intuit Products (Quicken and QuickBooks)
Recommended Minimum System Requirements
- Standard PC or Mac® (Pentium® IV/1 GHz processor or higher/500 Mb RAM or greater)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3/Vista SP2/7/8 or Mac OS-X
- Cable, DSL or ISDN Internet connection (dial-up supported for basic consumer users only)
- Supported browser for consumer and commercial users
- Available browser updates applied for improved security and greater anti-virus and spyware protection
- A valid email address and telephone number
Supported PC Browsers
|Microsoft Internet Explorer® on Windows 7
|Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows 8
|Firefox® on Windows 7 and 8
|Safari® on Windows 7 and 8
|Chrome™ on Windows 7 and 8
Supported Mac Browsers
||5.1.x / 6.x
Cookies are files placed on your computer by Web sites that help them identify you as a returning visitor. Online Banking uses cookie data to determine if you have registered your computer and browser.
After registering, some customers continue to receive multiple requests to register the same computer. If your browser "Options" are set to delete all cookies each time you close it, or if it is set to delete the history each time and that history is inclusive of cookies, it will also delete your registration data for Online Banking. This will result in repeated requests to complete the registration process. If you have experienced this, you may want to adjust your Internet browser "Options" settings. Please refer to the guide appropriate for your browser:
You do not have to enable cookies for all Web sites; you may be able to configure your browser to accept cookies only from online.cnbank.com or use a different browser just for online banking.
General Cookie Configuration Instructions (all links are offsite):
New Features in the Online Banking Center
Alerts can be used to notify you of activity on your account as well as remind you of events. You can create alerts based on accounts, dates, history, and transactions.
To create an alert:
- Under preferences in the left menu bar, click on 'Alert Options'.
- Click on 'Add Alert', from the dropdown menu select the type of alert you wish to create.
- Complete all fields for any alert you are creating, click on 'OK'.
To edit an alert:
- Select the alert you wish to edit, click on the alarm image
- Make your edits, click ‘OK’.
To delete an alert:
- Select the alert you wish to delete, click on the red x
- If you are sure you wish to delete the alert click on ok, otherwise click cancel.
Security Options: Phishing Phrase
This phrase will be displayed to you on the login screen of our website to verify you are on our site.
To create a phishing phrase:
- Under preferences in the left menu bar, click on ‘Security Options’.
- Click on the ‘Phishing Phrase’ tab.
- Enter the phrase you wish to use in the ‘My Phrase’ field and click the ‘Submit My Phrase” button.
Note: You will see your phrase only on a computer and browser that you have submitted the phrase to.
Unregistered Browser Message
If you receive a "You cannot perform this action from an unregistered browser" message on the login screen, you will have to enable cookies for the online.cnbank.com site. Cookies are controlled by your Web browser, and if you use multiple browsers to access Online Banking you will need to enable cookies separately in each one. See cookies.
Secure Access Codes are one-time use security tokens delivered to a phone or e-mail address. You will need to use Secure Access Codes at least two times:
- The first time you access the Online Banking system, to establish your password in the system.
- The second time you access Online Banking, to place a cookie on your computer. As long as this cookie is in place you will not be required to obtain another Secure Access Code.
If, for any reason, your browser cookies get cleared or deleted you will be required to obtain another Secure Access Code, which will re-establish the cookie. Read More About Cookies.
My secure access code didn't work. Why?
Secure Access Codes, which are delivered via e-mail or phone, expire after 30 minutes. If you have an expired code you will need to restart the login process and acquire a new code.
Detailed Online Banking Help
The Online Banking System has extensive online help available, including help for:
- Logging in or Signing off: Includes help with online navigation, first time login, forgotten login or password, registering your computer, signing off and using online help.
- Accounts: Includes help with account overview, history, online activity and online statements.
- Transactions: Includes help with transfers, creating and managing recurring transactions and previewing transactions.
- Services: Includes help for secure messages, address changes, check reorders, stop payments and other services.
- Preferences: Includes help setting and managing account, security and delivery preferences. Also includes help for subsidiary company management, setting up users and user rights, and help setting up mobile services and preferences.
- Commercial Banking: Includes help for all commercial payments and services.
How do I Retrieve my Bill Payment History?
If you did not download your history prior to conversion, the Customer Call Center can retrieve it for you. Your new history is available in the new system with a starting date of November 8, 2011.
Category Set-Up in BillPay
You will have to create your categories in BillPay again. If you would like a copy of all of your categories from the old system, please call the Customer Call Center and they can provide you with that.
Categories in your Register
If you added categories in your register under your transactions, the Customer Call Center will be able to give you a printout of those categories. Please contact the Customer Call Center.
What do I do when I receive Host Pin Error?
Some customers are receiving a host pin error when trying to perform a funds transfer. If you receive this error , please contact the Customer Call Center so they can resolve it.
iPhone users who receive an unknown error when trying to login into mobile banking
If you are an iPhone user and receive an unknown error when logging into mobile banking, please change your Safari settings to accept cookies "from visited" sites.
Internet Explorer 7 BillPay Edits
If you are using Internet Explorer 7 and it does not allow you to utilize the dropdown in BillPay, you need to use your arrow keys or upgrade to a newer browser.
Unable to Verify Micro Deposit for External Transfer
If you set up your external transfer and initiated the micro deposit, you will have 14 days to verify that micro deposit. After 14 days it will not be listed and you will have to initiate the micro deposit again.