At Canandaigua National Bank & Trust, we are constantly working to respond to our customers’ growing and changing financial needs by providing innovative and beneficial offerings. To that end, CNB is excited to announce that we have partnered with a leading national provider, HSA Bank, to bring Health Savings Accounts to our consumers and businesses.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-favored account used in conjunction with an HSA-compatible health plan. The HSA allows you to contribute funds on a pre-tax or tax-deductible basis, which you may use for eligible medical expenses.
By drawing upon HSA Bank’s servicing expertise and the convenient option to make deposit and withdrawals at our CNB Bank Offices, we offer a valuable solution to our customers.
HSA Bank is a national leader in HSA administration and recognized in the industry for providing superior customer service. Our new partnership allows us to leverage the experience of HSA Bank and continue to provide you with the exceptional customer experience that you have come to expect from CNB.
Our wide range of preferably priced, value-added financial solutions, combined with this important tax-advantaged tool, provides flexibility and convenience for you and your employees.
If you would like to learn more or have any questions please visit us online at CNBank.com/HSA, stop by any of our Bank Offices, or contact our Customer Call Center at 585-394-4260.
HSA Bank’s HSA solution includes the following features and benefits:
• No set-up fee
• Low monthly account administration fee (waived on balances of $3,000 or more for the month)
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) Client Assistance Center
• Convenient account access (internet banking, Client Assistance Center, 24/7 automated phone)
• Several unique enrollment and contribution methods to make the process simple and stress-free
• Four convenient options for withdrawing funds
• Free initial debit card (up to 2) at account opening for easy access to HSA funds
• Unlimited check transactions
• Self-directed investment and full service brokerage options
• Competitive interest rates*
• Access to healthcare resources and calculator tools
• IRS reporting
• Comprehensive learning tools, including the HSA Bank Communication Kit
*For complete interest rate information, visit www.hsabank.com/cnbank
Kiplinger’s Personal Finance noted HSA Bank’s low fees and variety of investment options as reasons HSA Bank is the “Best Place for a Health Savings Account.”
Investment accounts are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are not a deposit or obligation of, or guarantee by the bank. Investment losses which are replaced are subject to annual contribution limits of the HSA.