Not only can you save paper by choosing CNB's e-statements, but switching to e-statements is a simple and effective first step in reducing the risk of sensitive information falling into the wrong hands.
Benefits of e-statements:
- 'Go Green' and help the environment
- Protect sensitive information
- Available conveniently in CNB Online Banking
To sign up for e-statements, log in to CNB Online Banking:
Steps to Sign Up:
1. Go to 'Preferences,' then 'Statement Delivery' to make your selection for each of your accounts.
2. Use the drop-down menu in the ‘Delivery Type’ column to select ‘e-statement.’
3. Accept the ‘e-statement Delivery Agreement.'
4. Enter the email address to receive the notifications when your statements are ready.
5. Click 'Next'.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there any requirements for receiving e-Statements?
The only requirement is a valid e-mail address.
What accounts will I receive e-Statements for?
Any accounts that you selected ‘Electronic Statement’ for the ‘Delivery Preference’.
How do I add an additional account to my e-Statements?
Once an account is added to Online Banking, it is available to select for e-Statements.
How do I view my e-Statements?
Your e-Statements are available within Online Banking by selecting ‘View e-Statements’ from the ‘Services’ area of the main menu. Just select the ‘Account’, ‘Year’, ‘Cycle’, and click ‘View Statement’.
What format are e-Statements in?
e-Statements are in portable document format (PDF) . How they display and available functions will depend on your computer/device.
What if I decide I no longer want e-Statements?
Simply change your Statement Delivery Preference from ‘Electronic Statement’ to ‘Statement by Mail’ for each account that you no longer want to receive by e-Statement and click ‘Submit’.
Can multiple owners on an account view e-Statements through Online Banking?
Yes - each owner needs to request e-Statements via their own online banking sign on.