Unsure of what’s ahead for your Kodak Retirement Plan? We can help you address any uncertainty you have about your retirement plan and provide you with the information required to make important financial decisions. Our non-commissioned, trusted advisors at the Wealth Strategies Group average over 20 years of experience in providing sound financial education and advice to our friends and neighbors.
Featured Financial Planner:
James P. Terwilliger
PhD, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
SVP, Manager, Financial Planning Services
(585) 419-0670 x 50630 | JTerwilliger@CNBank.com
If you’d like your questions answered, you can call on Jim at at 585-419-0670 x50630 or complete the Contact Us form for a prompt response.
Jim Terwilliger joined CNB in 2002 as a personal financial planner following a 30-year career as a scientist and research manager at the Kodak Research Laboratories. As a former employee and a Kodak retiree, he is CNB's resource on all aspects of the Kodak retiree situation.
Jim is available to answer any questions you have about your personal Kodak situation. He can also discuss options that can be tailed to your financial needs:
- Rollover IRA options. Be prepared in the event that your retirement plan faces termination.
- Long-term Care insurance options. With retiree health care benefits at risk, we have plans that cover everything from physical therapy to specialized nursing care.
- ChosenTM Investment Solutions. Discover our complete array of services that fit any investment style.
- Financial Planning. Develop a financial plan to ensure that you maintain your lifestyle as you intended.